This is awesome how quickly you’re working on this. Webcore was broken when I got up for work this morning. But my pistons are ran fine again after I updated webcore around 10AM, I think everything originally broke before 2AM. It appears to me that webcore broke when it, before the time change, tried to schedule an event to take place in the past. I have a piston which runs every 10min(and every hour) I’m not sure which (or both) of those schedules was the offensive timer, but when the piston attempted reschedule in the past, it immediately rescheduled and rescheduled and rescheduled to the tune of sending the same event hundreds of times per second, and I imagine this went on for at least 10 minutes, if not a whole hour, leading up to the actual time change when the piston either broke or smartthings just disabled it.
But like I said, it was working after updating. Thanks for your quick work!
EDIT: I think it’s disabled again, because it did not fire this hour… but this time it didn’t break all crazy like I described above. I’m glad you’re working on it!