Pistons have stopped working! [daylight savings time issues]

fixed

Initial test seems to have worked - but what are 3 blue carrots in the trace meaning?

Iā€™m sorry, it would REALLY be more helpful if you explain - I am pressured to leave home by wife, have NO time to read through logs and realize what exactly youā€™re expecting it to do. Whatā€™s wrong?

My scheduled pistons, which had been off by an hour, are correct now.

Sorry, found out.
Since the house was in Armed and Night modus when things shut down.
When i disarmed, shut of camera and such, there was no trigger changing Night to Home.
So therefore the light triggers did not fire the turn on lights.
My bad, but lots of things happened here at the same time.
So everything seems ok here now.
!!! Great work !!!
And there was no error in the logs, since there was no error.
Just chain reaction from lost status then.
Well well.

Might be just me, but I have a piston firing daily at 5:20 AM (time happens daily at) and even though I paused and resumed multiple time, itā€™s still scheduled to run an hour early tomorrow, at 4:20 AM

Edit: Iā€™m on 0fd

@Einars are all your pistons correctly scheduled?

After updating to the very latest version as of a few minutes ago, my pistons are now working again. However the Dashboard in Chrome 61 keeps giving me this error: ā€œA newer UI version (v0.2.0fd.20171105) is available, please hard reload this web page to get the newest version.ā€

Iā€™ve tried a hard reload several times and it does not resolve the issue (F12, right click the reload icon, choose Hard Reload).

Ideas?

Initial testing of triggers and timers seem to be working. Will try some more.

Yeah, many things may be a result of pistons being forcefully killed by ST

Oh I have not changed the JSā€¦

@ady624 either Iā€™m stupid or bearer of bad news but I thought you might want to have a look at my earlier post.

I updated everything, but Iā€™m getting this in the loggingā€¦

WARNING: Results may be unreliable because the parent appā€™s version (v0.2.0fd.20171105) is newer than the child appā€™s version (v0.2.0fc.20171105). Please consider updating both apps to the same version.

Fixed now, please reload the dashboard to get the latest child app code.

Canā€™t get anything to workā€¦the fix earlier did the trick, but this one isnā€™tā€¦:frowning:

Can you please edit the piston, maybe even that time, then save and see? Thank u

Edited without change: stayed scheduled 1h too soon.

Edited and changed time: still scheduled 1h too soon, now scheduled at 4:21 instead of 5:21.

Are you sure you also published? Both parent and child apps?

All 4 published here.

Affirmative, triple checked

What timezone are you in?

Same as you I think, EST.