PUSH Notification stored in Messages

This piston will send a PUSH notification. That works, but it does not log it in Notifications in the App. I worked extensively with the SmartThings folks and everything is working fine on my device. (Notifications are successfully logged when generated through SmartThings.) I was advised this is a WebCORE issue. I am at a loss on how to get my PUSH notifications to get logged in SmartThings.

download

LOG:
1/16/2022, 12:44:02 PM +937ms
+1ms ╔Received event [House].test = 1642358642937 with a delay of 0ms
+42ms ║RunTime Analysis CS > 17ms > PS > 13ms > PE > 11ms > CE
+44ms ║Runtime (37402 bytes) successfully initialized in 13ms (v0.3.113.20210203) (42ms)
+45ms ║╔Execution stage started
+50ms ║║Cancelling statement #1’s schedules…
+68ms ║║Executed virtual command sendPushNotification (12ms)
+72ms ║╚Execution stage complete. (27ms)
+73ms ╚Event processed successfully (73ms)

Pretty sure that you can no longer get your notifications from webcore logged to the notification section of the ST app.

Just a reminder that webcore is limping along at this point… when ST ends support for groovy on the ST platform… then webcore will most likely cease to function. You may want to start planning to migrate your pistons to Routines or Rules API or consider other hubs.

JKP…thanks for your response. I have been planning to move to Rules API, but I can’t find a clear instruction on getting started. Everything I look for seems to point back to this URL: https://community.smartthings.com/t/faq-getting-started-with-the-new-rules-api/184078
Can you point me in the direction of how to get Rules API set up so I can migrate? (I can’t believe I can’t get this figured out!)

There is also Samsung Automation Studio.

Best bet is to post on the ST forum. @orangebucket uses iRules API so he would be a good resource for asking questions about it.