Several LIFX Bugs Found

I have been finding several bugs with trying to control LIFX bulbs with webCoRE. Exaple:
“Set Color… HSL” I put H0 S100 L1. H and S work but L is always 100 regardless of what value I enter in.

4/26/2019, 7:48:38 AM +50ms
+1ms ╔Received event [Home].test = 1556286518050 with a delay of 1ms
+85ms ║RunTime Analysis CS > 23ms > PS > 48ms > PE > 14ms > CE
+88ms ║Runtime (38615 bytes) successfully initialized in 48ms (v0.3.10a.20190223) (86ms)
+90ms ║╔Execution stage started
+97ms ║║Cancelling statement #1’s schedules…
+1220ms ║║Executed physical command [Bedroom Nightstand 1].setColor([[hue:0, saturation:100, level:1]]) (1110ms)
+1222ms ║║Executed virtual command [Bedroom Nightstand 1].setHSLColor (1114ms)
+1868ms ║║Executed physical command [Bedroom Nightstand 2].setColor([[hue:0, saturation:100, level:1]]) (642ms)
+1870ms ║║Executed virtual command [Bedroom Nightstand 2].setHSLColor (645ms)
+1878ms ║╚Execution stage complete. (1788ms)
+1881ms ╚Event processed successfully (1880ms)

Untested, but each of those three has individual commands if you want to test it.

IE:
Set Hue to 50
Set Saturation to 100
Set Level to 40

I am finding that almost everything I do is buggy. Sometimes I can get that to work sometimes it doesn’t. When it does work that gives me H-47 S-100 L-38. How do we get someone to look into why things either won’t work, don’t work correctly, or work intermittently / inconsistently?

Do you have any old programming still in effect that may be conflicting?

No. And I can find work arounds ie set state or activate scene, etc but when I move to the next thing more bugs.
Fade level to 5% in 1 minute
This results in inconsistent behavior. Sometimes it turns on directly at 3% and remains at 3%; sometimes it’s 75%. This time it started at 95% and dropped down to 3% where it remained. Do the individuals that maintain the program ever look into this? Is there another place to report bugs to get someone to look into it?

Personally, I avoid FADES like the plague… but here is what is likely happening:

When most bulbs first turn on, they turn on at whatever level they were left at. So, for example, if the lights are bright and then turned off, and then later you execute a “Fade to 5%”, you will see the lights come on bright, and quickly make their way to 5%. On the other hand, if the lights were dimmed and then turned off, a future command of “Fade to 5%” will begin that fade from a low level, and slowly make it’s way to 5%.

Also, it is important to note that for all practical purposes, once a “Fade” begins, it is impossible to stop it. (even if you manually change the level, it will pick up where it left off a moment later, and continue chugging along until the timer expires)