Speakers dont respond

Hi all,

I was just toying around with webcore and noticed that I have trouble with my (Samsung R6/R7) speakers outputting custom messages via the “speak text” command.

The error message I am getting is:

Error while executing physical command R6 Schlafzimmer.playText([This is a test, 5]): groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: physicalgraph.device.CommandService$_isLocalhostAction_closure3.doCall() is applicable for argument types: (physicalgraph.device.HubMultiAction) values: [physicalgraph.device.HubMultiAction@376512fd] Possible solutions: doCall(physicalgraph.device.HubAction), call(), call(Ljava.lang.Object;), call(java.lang.Object), call(physicalgraph.device.HubAction), findAll()

Is this your first attempt, or was this exact command working previously?

I remember them working a few months ago (albeit with a 15-20 second response time), now that I switched to the new app I wanted to give it another try to see if response time maybe came down to acceptable levels, but now I am getting this error message instead.

Mind you that this piston is triggered through a virtual switch. Not sure if that makes a difference.

It’s very possible that the Device Handler needs an update…
(a lot of commands that used to work, are MIA)

Its a Samsung Native device, so I never really manually installed a device handler for that …