There was a problem loading the dashboard data (August 25, 2020)

commented out 950 in the main app and 5052, 5053, 5054 in the pistons app as described up above. i can get into my dashboard and edit my pistons and they test ok. yay!.. now what?

The fix that @derfaust stated works now, apparently, a cached version without the line numbers being commented out was still active!

I feel like this is yet another reason to seriously migrate to another local processing platform that starts with an ‘H’

Commented out line 950 in the webCoRE and lines 5052, 5053, 5054 in webCoRE Piston. 100% up and running again. Thanks!

I have the same problem in Utah, USA. I’m using the New Smartthings App and migrated several weeks ago. All was good until today. The commenting out lines in the Main Code and Piston Code have me back up and running. (950 in the Main App Code and 5052-5053-5054 in the Piston Code).

Many thanks to those that found a solution.

Worked for me too. Thanks all.

I added a UX suggestion to this bug thread: Dashboard broken

It appears that SmartThings is changing things that cause issues with the webCoRE dashboard, so I think some simple enhancements to the dashboard error message will at least more effectively remind us to check status (provide a link) and not assume it’s us. Also, an updated, more helpful error message dialog will really help new users who will likely be even more confused.

I see some people are modifying the code. Exactly where do you do this modification? I’ve been looking all over the webpage and I can’t find some of these line numbers. I’m using Firefox on Windows 10 just in case that matters.

Thanks for any assistance.

I don’t suppose there might be anyone with commit access who could implement those changes on GitHub?

Login to IDE at https://account.SmartThings.com and go to the Smartapps section

Edit the files noted, save and publish for me.

It only takes a few seconds to do it ourselves…

IDE > My SmartApps > ady624 webCoRE
and
IDE > My SmartApps > ady624 webCoRE Piston

Then search, type, save, and Publish “For me”.
(Using this post as a reference)

Hey,

Just a question. If I make these temp fixes in the code, all should still go smoothly once these are implemented directly into the GitHub repo and I pull the new version correct? I know it’s a dumb question. Just want to know if I should just wait for the official fix or just do them now.

I think the worst that will happen is that the IDE will notice that there have been changes on both ends and make you aware of this.

Gotcha, good to know. Thanks :slight_smile:

So which of the several Smart apps of webcore?
I have ady Webcore
Webcore Dashboard ady webcore Piston ady webcore storage webcore piston ady624

Thanks for the information. I was able to find the locations of the code, however, in my case the line numbers were different. I’m not sure the reasoning behind it though. For example in the main code I had to comment out like 948, not line 950. In the Piston code I had to comment out lines 5050 - 5052 not 5052 - 5054. Weird, but thought I’d bring it to the forums information.

Thanks again for the assistance!!!

I contacted Smartthings 2 hours ago, they said they would take note of the issue,

webCoRE and webCoRE Piston are the ones that need sorting. The images in post 12 show the titles of each piston with the code. Watch out for your perhaps having slightly different line numbers.

Well it could actually mean your SmartApps are a couple of versions out of date and you hadn’t actually noticed. Some time ago I was quite surprised to discover mine were months out of date. I think webCoRE had been reminding me for ages but everytime I went to the IDE they seemed to be up to date. When I looked closely they weren’t. The IDE just wasn’t offering the update for some reason.

Did the edits still have the error message Winston Salem NC

Now I can’t get into the IDE