Unable to save available devices in iphone app

1) Give a description of the problem
Unable to add devices in Webcore

2) What is the expected behaviour?
Using the iphone app SmartThings app–>“SmartApps”–>Webcore instance–>Settings–>I click on “Available Devices”–>no devices show up, so I click “available devices”–>select all of my devices–>>click “next”–>then being taken to some sort of save page or the main page or seeing some acknowledgement that webcore has now been given access to my devices.

3) What is happening/not happening?
Using the iphone app SmartThings app–>“SmartApps”–>Webcore instance–>Settings–>I click on “Available Devices”–>no devices show up, so I click “available devices”–>select all of my devices–>>click “next”–>it takes me back to the “Available Devices”, and if I click “cancel” at this point, it takes me back to the main webcore app “settings” page and none of my devices are showing under the available devices listing.

**4) Post a Green Snapshot of the piston![image|45x37]

I think I am having trouble following some of what you wrote. so if you go to settings >available devices > available devices > select devices by capability > group 1-3 and select your devices in the appropriate sections of the groups > click Done at the bottom of the screen > Next at the bottom of the screen > Next > Cancel > Cancel > Discard.

It saves the devices I select. I guess I am confused where you wrote the devices are not showing under the available devices listing. If you are expecting them to show on the screen in the image you posted… they do not show there. If you go back into the select devices by capability and back into the groups - they should show as selected at this point. Then they are available to you in the webcore dashboard where you create pistons at https://dashboard.webcore.co

also, you may find adding devices for webcore through the classic app to be easier

hope this helps!