Unable to Save New Piston

@ipaterson rolling back to v0.3.110.20191009 resolved the issue for me as well!

I can resume pistons again and confirm they are running.

I have had problems with cache on all types a browsers. and also the save thing. I get to the point to where I cannot even edit a piston even if I totally clear cache in Hubitat

@ipaterson, I confirm that identical behaviour to @SystemPwr’s was solved by reverting to webCoRE release (v0.3.110.20191009).

@ipaterson updated smartapp and was unable to save any pistons and pistons that were paused would not resume after updating. Prior to update, all pistons were working. reverted to older version and all is working again.

Hi @ipaterson,

I have been suffering from piston saves and resumes (after pausing them) for the past few days - let’s say a week or so. Prior to that, everything was running normally. However, during the last week, I have a few unexplained things (some virtual switch states changing, some boolean Global Variable states not seeming to work well, etc.). But by far the most annoying is that to save I have to pause a piston, an then resuming takes many, many attempts, and it seems to be getting worse.

So - I am pretty new to WebCoRE, and have used it only for several weeks now… I was thinking I might have hit a ceiling, reached a limit or something, but thankfully I found this thread. However, my error seems a little different to the one quoted in this thread, and is as follows:

8:14:42 AM: error java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException @line 1308 (api_intf_dashboard_piston_resume)

Now I know there is nothing wrong with these pistons, because after many attempts, the same piston with th same code will actually resume.

So - should I try to revert to older version, and how do I go about that please?

@martin.borg I know I’m not the person you addressed this too but I had all the same issues and rolling back fixed 95% of my issues.

rolling back to the previous webCoRE release (v0.3.110.20191009)? You can grab the code for each of the four smart apps here

You’ll need to replace the code in all 4 DTH/Samrtapp. Open the raw code from github and copy. In the IDE, open the DTH/Smartapp and paste in the copied code.
Hope this helps.

I’m using Hubitat, and I’ve had this problem with a few pistons (not all), for a few weeks. They range in size from big to small (though they tend to be my Life360 pistons). Can I use this same code to roll back to?

@ipaterson, I updated to v0.3.113 about a month ago and it began to get the errors these other users are reporting. Rolling back to v0.3.110.20191009 today resolved the issue for me as well.

I’d be happy to help troubleshoot the problem.

Unable to save a piston - Resolved