(unknown) location in Dashboard

Anybody know why (unknown) is showing up on my dashboard (see screenshot)?

18%20PM

The “Home Night” is set via a SmartApp called “Routine Director” (which I would like to get into webCoRE at some point). Not sure where the “(unknown)” is coming from.

Thanks!

webCoRE Update v0.3.108.20180906 - restore pistons from backup file, bug fixes

I have that too. I think it has something to do with the Samsung migration. maybe you have another location set up from migrating to a Samsung account?

Ah possible. I was using the old CoRE and migrated from ST to the Samsung account and then installed webCoRE. Maybe it is left over?

do you have Smart Home Monitor installed?

It is your Smart Home Monitor armed state. For people with security enabled the icon and text matches your security state in the ST app – disarmed, armed (away), and armed (stay). For everyone else it shows the confusing “unknown” and should probably be hidden.

Thanks all! I will just ignore it.

Sounds good. It might also just, ya know, disappear in the next release :shushing_face:

“unknown” seems much worse than showing nothing.

Sounds good. :wink:

The fix for this was just released in v0.3.108.20180906, it will no longer show up if the status is (unknown)

Confirmed fixed in 20180906 version. Thanks!

as mentioned in this thread - has anyone built routine director into webcore by any chance?

I have not (yet). Honestly, I am not even sure if it is possible.

from other example pistons i’ve seen - it looks like it would be easy for webcore to do it. but i haven’t built a piston yet and am just learning.