Updated to Samsung Account - WebCore seems completely disconnected from ST devices (the they still show, and the phone app thinks it's working, seeing all devices)

I had to upgrade to a Samsung log-in. (I disconnected Alexa/ST and it would not let me reconnect until I did the upgrade).
All apps and devices work now, including the Alexa smart-app. With the exception of WebCoRE - the only truly important one.

The dashboard still shows all pistons. They just don’t trigger.
More so - removing devices from the Smartapp (on the ST classic app) does not remove them from the Dashboard or pistons.

I tried re-publishing the app, resting the client secret.

In the Samsung Connect app, all smart apps have the little blue toggle (they are on), but WebCoRE doesn’t have the toggle at all.

and… adding a new instance SmartApp does work.

So I either figure out how to fix WebCore 1 … or figure out how to “Move” or use the Backup and start using WebCore 2 smart-app. So far I haven’t found a solution. (short of using the backup codes for all my 40 pistons … for 200+ devices). It automates 6 virtual thermostats (with ceiling fans and registers), motion in 8 zones and light for 6 house modes, security and convenience - laundry washer alarm, pool automation, home theater complex set-up. Hubitat seems more and more attractive, but now I notice I am rambling.

Thanks in advance for any ideas!
Pete

Have you tried “Move Piston” to move a piston from the non-working instance to the new instance that is working? Make sure all your devices have been added to the new instance.

moved to meta/bug reports
@webCoRE_Minions

@peterlpop, the minions are currently testing features for the next release which includes the ability to restore from a backup file. Previously it was possible to download a backup of your pistons but there was no way to restore that file. The feature is extremely new but after a bit more testing I can share a link if you would like to test it out since it seems useful for your scenario.

@ipaterson Oh it does… I would just load the the backup file to the new instance and done. (and deal with any issues if any show up - would be glad to report back).

Thank you, thank you!

I have tried to Move - mine says “not ready”

The password for the ST Classic app and the ST Samsung Connect app can not be the same