Sorry @ipaterson that I also was not at home or by a desktop this weekend. Just catching up on this thread now.
I just tried eliminating devices as @jasonrwise77 mentioned just above and that totally worked for me - dashboard even loads on the machine I have been unable to get it to load on for the last couple weeks!
I am only putting one exclamation point on that sentence for now because I’ve experienced that it could load one day but not the next. But fingers crossed that we have a solution. Thanks very much @ipaterson @wjarrettc @jasonrwise77 for the team debugging and patience!
For reference, what’s working for me as of now:
- Down to 179 devices registered in webCORE from close to 300 when webCORE did not load
- Down to 1 webCORE instance instead of 2
- Memory usage of my instance decreased from 32% to 17%
- About 70 active pistons
- Every device registered in webCORE is referenced in a piston, no extraneous devices
- Removed all Hue Scenes loaded from Hue B Smart
- Removed motion sensors that were only being used in conjunction @bangali’s Rooms Manager app
- Removed all of my momentary switches created from the SmartThings UI, moved these to routines (note I did not have any routines when webCORE did not load, just webCORE pistons)
- Removed a few Smart Apps I wasn’t really using, here’s what I still have in place: ActionTiles, Alexa, Ask Alexa, Foscam Manager, GCal Search, Google, Hue B Smart, IFTTT, KuKu Harmony, Life360, Logitech Harmony, MyQ, NST Manager, Plex Manager, Ring, Rooms Manager, webCORE
So my ‘cleanup’ changed too many variables at once to isolate where the timeout may have happened, but hopefully this can help people who encounter this problem see an example of what didn’t work initially and what is working as of now (knock on wood).
IDE Live Logging is also wfm (works for me).