Webcore dashboard not responding

Hi All,

My Webcore dashboard is not responding, my pistons seem to be operating as expected, but there’s nothing there for me to edit or stop.

I need to go in and change some pistons, I’d even be happy with a fresh install if it came to that.

Here’s what I see, after I register a new browser each time. Webcore shows as up to date in the IDE for smartthings

• what version of webcore do you have installed?
  • have you tried a hard reload of the browser?
  • have you tried a different browser?
  • have you run clean up and rebuild data cache from your instance of webcore in ST under settings?

Hi jkp

it won’t tell me the version on the web dashboard but in the iphone app it says: v0.3.10e20190628

hard reload I’m guessing you mean Ctrl+F5 - yes, tried

Browsers - same experience in Chrome and Firefox

Clean and rebuild - yes, no difference.

Thanks,

Steve.

I am in the same boat on two different computers and on different browsers. I always get a message saying that there was an issue loading dashboard data and to try to log out. I did that and now I am stuck having to register a new browser each time without ever getting to my pistons.

I did upgrade the webCore smartapps this morning but I don’t know whether it is related in any way to this issue.

EDIT:

This is the error that appears in the log when I try to register my browser:

1:21:25 PM: error java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException @line 1714 (listAvailableDevices)
1:20:25 PM: error java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException @line 1714 (listAvailableDevices)
1:19:47 PM: error java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Execution time exceeded 20 app execution seconds: 241757895329871 @line -1 (doCall)
1:19:35 PM: error java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Execution time exceeded 20 app execution seconds: 252446687592245 @line -1 (doCall)
1:19:23 PM: error java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Execution time exceeded 20 app execution seconds: 241639984467146 @line -1 (doCall)
1:16:20 PM: error java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException @line 1714 (listAvailableDevices)
1:16:00 PM: error Dashboard: Authentication failed due to an invalid token

@stephenmelody - I am still unable to access webCoRE, are you? Are you by any chance not using the currently released ST app? I am trying to find similarities that might explain why we are both having issues.

@Robin - Any idea what I can do to resolve this issue? I tried different browsers, incognito, different computers, etc and nothing worked.

I figured out what was causing the issue thanks to this post:

I had selected too many Echo devices in too many capability types in the webCoRE app. After deselecting the majority, it worked again.

I can’t get in to edit it… anyone have any idea if there’s a back door I can go into?

You edit selected devices in the ST app, not the webCoRE dashboard… no back door needed.

That did it! Thank you!!