I am trying to update to the v0.3.10a.20190223 version of webcore to use the new $twcweather API, but it is not working. Webcore dashboard in top left corner still shows " Home \ webCoRE (v0.3.109)", and my pistons aren’t able to use $twcweather. So far I have tried the following:
- Updating webcore to the latest version using the IDE and github pull.
- Update the webcore, webcore dashboard, webcore piston, and webcore storage manually with code copy and paste, but that hasnt helped either. Both 1 and 2 result in the version of all of these being v0.3.10a.20190223, but this is still not reported on the webcore dash board, and the $twcweather API is not available.
- Deleting webcore, , webcore dashboard, webcore piston, webcore storage, from the IDE, and doing a completely new pull, still isnt working. I always make sure to publish and pull webcore first, then publish and pull the others.
- Un linking my connection to github AND doing step 3, still not working. Including this and restarting my browers, clearing all cookies, cache (and even tried another browser), still no luck.
- I have also checked on the IDE My Locations>smartapps, and there is only 1 version of webcore installed. I do notice a separate webcore and webcore(dashboard) indented below it, but I believe that is expected.
One thing that is weird is the dashboard shows Home \ webCoRE (v0.3.109), but when i modify my pistons it shows the correct 3.10a version, buuut, still no access to $twcweather. I am also still getting the notification on the main screen of the dashboard to update. I feel like I am taking crazy pills.
Can anyone help?