webCoRE is down

Is webCoRE down? dashboard.webcore.co doesn’t load and the live logging in SmartThings IDE says - “Dashboard: Authentication failed due to an invalid token”. Tried everything recommended in the community forums - reauthenticated devices, changed authentication password, cleared website cache, used different browser, used incognito browser, tried cleanup and rebuild data cache in SmartApps, etc. It started after I installed the new update to the webCoRE smartapp (v0.3.111.20210130). Any help is appreciated, thanks!

webcore dashboard is loading for me

There seem to be some issues with tokens this weekend, I’m trying to learn whether it is related to the update since some have had issues start without installing the updates.

1. Have you fully transitioned from the SmartThings Classic app to the new SmartThings app?
  2. Are you able to log out of the dashboard or sign in with a different browser?

If a different browser does not work you may need to try the new ST App > SmartApps > webCoRE > Settings > Security > Reset access token then try to sign back in to the dashboard.

Hi Ian,

Hope you are doing well.

Today I installed the new update to the webCoRE smartapp (v0.3.111.20210130). It created two instances in my SmartThings SmartApps. I accidently deleted the older instance and now I don’t see any of my pistons in webCoRE.

Also, I was unable to login in to webCoRe after the update. dashboard.webcore.co didn’t load and the live logging in SmartThings IDE said - “Dashboard: Authentication failed due to an invalid token”. Tried everything recommended in the community forums - re-authenticated devices, changed authentication password, cleared website cache, used different browser, used incognito browser, tried cleanup and rebuild data cache in SmartApps, reset access token, etc.

I then downgraded to v0.3.110 and everything started working again, however I don’t see any of my earlier pistons now. Will it be possible for you to please recover all my pistons? Wanted to share the backup codes for two newly created pistons so that you can recover, however I am unable to PM you.

Please help me restore my pistons. I have put in a significant amount of hours in writing those pistons

Thanks a lot for your help!

This was resolved, but I am trying to seek out more info from ST on why people are seeing access token errors and duplicated smart apps.