Hi, since the upgrade I am missing some devices and not able to add some new ones.
I cant pinpoint the exact time this occurred because hadn’t logged in for a few weeks but saw the upgrade available in IDE and installed it.
We see now that the devices page is split into two as you advised for your update. We can put devices into Actuators and Sensors and this all works fine. But I also have many devices under other sections which are no longer available.
When we press the third option for ‘Devices by Category’, it fails with ‘Something’s Wrong’ (In Android. In IOS get nothing just fails back to previous page).
So we cant get to the second page to add in the additional devices in the other sections.
I understand that this may be a problem with the AP02 server for Asia Pacific. I reached out to SmartThings to open a support case but got back that this is a 3rd party product that they dont support and see webCoRE instead.
I tried to roll back to 0.3.10a and b but they wont install into the SmartThings Classic App. in c,d,e we cant get to the second page of devices,
Pistons still work fine for the devices that are available through Actuators and Sensors.
For one of my devices which was a TP-Link HS100 wall power plug, I just updated the DTH and added in ‘capability: actuator’, and can now select it. But doesn’t help for the other devices.