Error executing virtual command [].setLocationMode:

Looking for solutions to fix this. Just started happening today. All my pistons that simply change the location mode have this error and do not change the location mode. Thanks.

Error executing virtual command [].setLocationMode: (51ms) groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: physicalgraph.location.LocationService.updateMode() is applicable for argument types: (physicalgraph.device.cache.LocationDTO, java.lang.String, java.util.LinkedHashMap) values: [Home, f0d87932-4ff2-4b12-9fba-1e5b8338df2c, [:]] Possible solutions: updateMode(physicalgraph.device.cache.LocationDTO, physicalgraph.device.cache.ModeDTO, java.util.Map), updateMode(physicalgraph.location.Location, java.lang.String, java.util.Map), updateMode(physicalgraph.app.LocationWrapper, physicalgraph.device.cache.ModeDTO, java.util.Map)

Same happens to me. Currently it’s not possible to change the location mode via webCoRE.
How can this be fixed? Thanks.

Just started happening for me this evening as well. Getting the same “Error executing virtual command [].setLocationMode” error message and Location mode updating is not working

@ipaterson same here. Started roughly 16 hours ago

+1, first error occured 23.00 (gmt+1) december 1.

Same here. First failure occurred yesterday around 12:50 PM PST and all subsequent attempts to use WC to change the location mode have failed.

I’m checking in with someone from SmartThings on this, I couldn’t find any discussion about it on the SmartThings community forums.

Looks like there was an incident tracking this on status.smartthings.com but it should be resolved now. @hatch15 @Joern @warrisr @Eric182 @Geir_Skalvik @markplewis please let me know if you are still seeing this error.

"Set Location Mode" now giving error, not changing Location Mode

just tested, and it looks like it has been resolved, as they are working with no errors. Thanks for looking into this!

Just tested our system and it appears to be working now.

Looks good now. Thanks for looking into the problem,

Looks good here as well. Thanks for looking into this!