webCORE Dashboard Completely Broken. Please Help [UndeclaredThrowableException]


#139

Has there been any progress on this? I have no way of accessing the dashboard and I am not sure of what my next steps should be.

I have a lot of hours in the pistons and I hate to give up.


#140

I am currently have the same issues…

I did find that Internet Explorer browser works sometimes and also the app on my Ipad works 100%. I only have issues with Google Chrome. IE will also crash a lot…


#141

What errors do you see in Live Logging at account.smartthings.com when you try to refresh the dashboard?


#142

I have finally been able to get the dashboard to load. @ipaterson advice I removed all of my devices from the webcore smartapp. I then systematically added them back to see when it would break.

I did find that anytime I added my Ecobee thermostats it would not load. I have 3 Ecobees. I also had problems when I added my Amazon Echo devices.

I am not sure if it was the sum total of devices that broke it or the Echos and Echobees themselves but I thought I would pass that along for anyone who wants to try and troubleshoot their own dashboard.


#143

The echos and ecobees may each have a very large number of attributes, it’s definitely possible that those specific devices take abnormally long to load. @ady624 mentioned this peculiarity of Echo devices to me in the past.

Please export a backup of your pistons ASAP since you can finally access the dashboard. Just in case!

To anyone else who tries this, be very very careful if you edit any pistons while devices are removed. All of your piston code will show device IDs rather than names but if you edit the statements it will not be possible to reselect those now-unknown devices. I’m not sure but this could also break devices within expressions if a piston is re-saved without access to the devices that it needs.


#144

So i ran the Live Logging, as soon as it ran it fixed the issue??

Not sure how that happened but its working now.

Log:

76ff715c-1ea4-4146-ad12-960f878d34a1 2:40:14 PM: debug getChildDevices(false), children=0

76ff715c-1ea4-4146-ad12-960f878d34a1 2:40:13 PM: error Dashboard: Authentication failed due to an invalid token

76ff715c-1ea4-4146-ad12-960f878d34a1 2:40:08 PM: error Dashboard: Authentication failed due to an invalid PIN

76ff715c-1ea4-4146-ad12-960f878d34a1 2:40:08 PM: error Dashboard: Authentication failed due to an invalid token

e528374c-5641-44f7-afdb-efb7485bf234 2:40:02 PM: info postEventToEndpoint: event successfully posted.

e528374c-5641-44f7-afdb-efb7485bf234 2:40:02 PM: debug Property Change Event temperature: 67 (source: DEVICE)

3e553488-a218-4b12-aa80-109c7314c967 2:40:02 PM: debug sending data to AT

3e553488-a218-4b12-aa80-109c7314c967 2:40:02 PM: debug A sensor event occurred: [name:temperature, deviceId:4d11750d-3713-4b7c-a159-67961e6a7c3f, isoDate:2018-12-29T20:40:00.097Z, unit:F, value:67]

76ff715c-1ea4-4146-ad12-960f878d34a1 2:40:01 PM: error Dashboard: Authentication failed due to an invalid token

2:39:32 PM: info Waiting on events…

2:39:32 PM: info For past logs for individual things go to the My Devices section, find the device and click on the Events link on the device information page.

2:39:32 PM: info This console provides live logging of your SmartThings.


#145

That does sound like it could be this specific bug. Whether it errors out depends on how quickly SmartThings loads your device info, so sometimes it will work and sometimes it won’t based on the platform load. You can read backward through this thread for more advice if it recurs.


#146

This just happened to me today. Was working fine last night.

0547d58a-7938-40c5-809b-5387495cf6ba 10:33:19 PM:errorjava.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException @line 1700 (listAvailableDevices)

0547d58a-7938-40c5-809b-5387495cf6ba 10:32:58 PM:error Dashboard: Authentication failed due to an invalid token

0547d58a-7938-40c5-809b-5387495cf6ba 10:32:54 PM:error Dashboard: Authentication failed due to an invalid token


#147

Those are the same logs I was getting.


#148

Not seeing any fix or the reason why the token is expiring. Tried on tablet and phone and the webcore app


#149

I am on that beta but still no luck

public static String version() { return “v0.3.109.20181207” }
/*

  • 12/07/2018 >>> v0.3.109.20181207 - BETA M3 - Dirty fix for dashboard

#150

I can confirm. Looks like timeout on devices with many properties (echos and ecobees). Started getting this issue after added 2 ecobees and 7 echoes (~100 devices in total).

Keeping only the devices needed for the pistons helped, but I wish I could have all of them in my disposal in webCORE.


Problem loading the dashboard data